This idea randomly popped into my head for no particular reason. I came up with all the algorithms in a few seconds, mostly by accident, and I was able to implement them in rust.
If you want to try it, you can download it here. It runs on Linux and Windows.
- Adjustable width and height
- Adjustable mine count (using percentage)
- Adjustable colours
- Area highlighting when right-clicking number
- Automatic restarts until a 0 cell is clicked
- Left click to reveal cell
- Right click unexplored area to place a flag
- Right click a number to highlight the area it belongs to
- Space to open settings
- R to restart
It should be possible to port this to WebAssembly with minimal effort, but I haven’t gotten around to it yet. If someone else wishes to do it, feel free to open a pull request
go home · all projects